Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone done any ridin around there? thinking of heading that way on oct 11, hear there are many miles of trails, and some fishing on the mulberry river

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Riding around that area is pretty good if you know where the trails are. There are two waterfalls that are pretty scenic to go check out. If you go down a couple days earlier, they are actually having their annual fall atv rally. its a lot of fun. We have gone to every spring and fall rally they have had for the past 6 years, but wont make it this year since i got laid off.

·
Arkyrider
950 Posts
Not making the Rally this year, we just had
ours last week end and it is a little hard getting in two Rallies in two weekends. Threre are some great trails in the area and you can take the Waterfall trail towards the west and cross over to Mill Creek trail system. Ride east out of Byrds and you can make your way to the little town of Oark and have lunch at the Oark General Store.
I thought about going up just for today, but the new raer sway bar for the RZR did not come in. Could ride without it, but have the bed off for some other stuff too.
Hope some of you make it up there and have a great time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well just got back from Byrds adventure center, north of ozark ,Arkansas, great trails, several class 5 trails for the big rigs, did a couple in the rzr, which impressed a few folks, I did break down hard on a class 5, called the death slabs, pretty steep, broke right clevis to tie rod, broke the tie rod, broke the right axle, see if this works, picture of wife which shows how steep, the end result, and hopefully a video
only let post 1 pic

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts