Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try and get one or 2 wrecked rzrs from insurance auctions. Has anyone done this before? Can anyone here currently do this? I have some ideas rolling around in my head and need some donors / guinea pigs to test on.

·
Registered
284 Posts
you can do it your self.... just sign in as a guest. It will cost you around $250.. up front. but that depends on which site you are on and how much you want to bid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a couple of salvage cars (not rzrs though) from online wrecked car auctions but a friend of mine has got a salvage rzr, he had some repairs to be done and pass the inspection to change the salvage title, but it turned out to be much cheaper than buying the same with a clean title so he says he's satisfied with the purchase

·
Registered
488 Posts
Crazy how many rangers there are burned to the ground and how many low mileage wrecks are on there. one had 15 miles haha

·
Registered
509 Posts
Crashedtoys.com has some pretty local to me. I might look into a rollers 2012 s with a smashed. Cage. Said it runs and drives but frame is bent. All four arms and shocks are perfect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts