Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking all over Midwest pricing rzrs. I have been interested since they came out and a friend bought one. I got to drive it and was hooked. I am going to purchase next week.

I have a very good out the door price about 6 hours away. I am going to ask my local guys to match the price. I have had to work hard to get the local guys to get their otd price for a 2010 rzr4 down. Now i have a 2011 for the same price.

Need your opinion on how much is it worth to do business with my local guys for service? 200.00 300.00:question:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I guess it would depend on your friendship with them. I personally would go for the 2011 for the same price. But if you consistantly buy from them I wouldn't burn that bridge.

·
Registered
94 Posts
My recommendation is to get involved with a family owned dealership. Our family has dealt with Steadmans recreation in Tooele, Utah for about 26 years now. Everyone I send to them are satisfied except for the extra drive. They will work a good deal on the machines as well as extended warranties and has done a couple light engine builds for me too.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my first Quad, i have a boat but bought it up north Michigan and they don't deal in Polaris. I have one dealership 2 miles from me but they feel to slick and shady. The other dealer is 30 miles and I have been trying to deal with them. We will see if they match the price on Monday. A little frustrated thought i called the guy I've been working with on Saturday and left 3 messages, the last one was 10 minutes before they closed and I told her I only needed a minute of his time and she said she would make sure he got the message. This guy knows I'm ready to pull trigger to. So we will see. Thanks for input.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Always deal on "out the door" price too. Many dealers add in freight, assembly and precheck fees on top of the price quoted. The price should include all the costs including any accessories agreed to and tax and license. Get a written quote if it sounds too good. Your the one buying it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i found one dirt cheap the other day, and buy the time he was done with the extra charges it added another 600.00. I said thanks but no thanks.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Just remember if its 6 hours one way. Thats a 12 hour drive. Thats going to cost you some gas not to mention time and a little wear and tear on your truck. I would not drive 12 hours to save a couple hundred dollars.. LoL heck it would cost me that in gas..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for input guys and yeah i here 8 ball but i love getting out of town, kind of a minny road trip stress reliever. Yes i came close to a 2010 of e=bay from bobs honda, very nice people.

But great news my local dealer matched the price. Got a 2011 rzr 4 @ 14,785.50 otd. Thrilled to say the least.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts