Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a flyer in the mail from polaris, 3.99 apr 1200 off. Should I buy or wait? are the 11's worth it? Will the bigger cc motors come out? wouldn't mind a LE 2010 model if there still out there???

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Unless you're a duner, or a desert racer the bigger motor probably won't benefit you much. If you can save a couple grand on a 2010 I'd go for it. If you fall into the duner/desert category, it's late enough in the year that you could/should wait just to see what they come out with mid year. It might be worthwhile.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I was in the same quandry but I went with the 2010 cause there really isn't that much difference, other than price. The 2011 are supposed to have better cooling, a couple more horses, better dust control in the driver's copartment and a couple more insignificant things. The dealer I bought mine from is now out of 2010 RZR but had an S on the floor.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
The 2011 are supposed to have better cooling, a couple more horses, better dust control in the driver's copartment and a couple more insignificant things.
IMO, the most significant thing is the efficiency of the new injectors and the Bosch setup. Polaris claims a 30% increase. That's significant to me. There's a glove box, sealed instruments with water temp, etc., better side nets, stronger cage (I believe).....cooling increase, rails on back storage area, and a couple of other little things.

I thought about the 2010 too, think I'm going to go '11 for the fuel system change alone. That's a major difference if you ride in the bush. Not to mention more fuel friendly....

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Unless you're a duner, or a desert racer the bigger motor probably won't benefit you much.
Definitely a matter of opinion. I'll be looking for more HP and I ride woods a lot. There are plenty of stretches where one could nail it and get some quality multi-minute launches. I like the rush and am willing to pay, but don't want to wait for this mystery machine......nor do I want to be first on the trial list. It'll also be lots of $$ and you can guarantee it will weigh more. You can count on that.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Unless you're a duner, or a desert racer the bigger motor probably won't benefit you much.
Definitely a matter of opinion. I'll be looking for more HP and I ride woods a lot. There are plenty of stretches where one could nail it and get some quality multi-minute launches. I like the rush and am willing to pay, but don't want to wait for this mystery machine......nor do I want to be first on the trial list. It'll also be lots of $$ and you can guarantee it will weigh more. You can count on that.
That's precisely why I said "probably."

;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
an le is what some graphics and diff wheels????? a new standard rzr is the way to go.
then u can take the money and buy the wheels and tires u want. i just got the 2011 s and woweee!! is goes!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
an le is what some graphics and diff wheels????? a new standard rzr is the way to go.
then u can take the money and buy the wheels and tires u want. i just got the 2011 s and woweee!! is goes!!
Where do you ride at Dave? You're just around the Mtn from me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts