Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself along with a few buddies will be at busco on 12-14 Oct. Hopefully see some new faces and bikes from this site!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Im going this weekend..I may try to go on the 13th also

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
TTT...Is Anyone going to Busco thanksgiving weekend?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Will do man...do you have anywhere to ride down your way? Im only a little over an hour from you...

·
ridin dirty
19 Posts
I'm actually headed to busco this weekend. I know exactly where you are at in little Washington. I used to own $2.99 a cleaners off of 15th. Sold it to my buddy from Chicago Brian. Anyways, I know there are a bunch of places to ride out here I just don't know where they are at. I started a forum for the croatan to try and drum up some spots. Let me know if you know of any and if you can make it this Saturday. Mike

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Ok, I used to take my uniforms there to get them cleaned..I work at the PD there...Unforutanetly I cant go this weekend as bad as I want to because Im on call and have to work. I have had my xp for about 3 weeks now and still have yet to get a chance to ride it..Im itching to ride...

I think we are going to try to go to carolina adventure world thanksgiving weekend now..that will be the next time I get to ride...We will definatley get together and go ride sometime...Im always up for meeting new people to ride with as my friends schedules are so messed up its hard to get us all together..

·
ridin dirty
19 Posts
sounds good...let me know what that place is like. this will be my first time riding mine since new mods. here is my cel...252-342-7769...hit me up next time your available...mike

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Will do...What kind of mods did you put on it?

·
ridin dirty
19 Posts
Kicker amp and speakers with pelican case
Polaris top
High clearance arms
Outlaw axles
14" rims with 32" outlaw swamps
Just painted and installed front brush guard
Xt40 winch that I'm about to install
5" high lifter lift
So far, that's about it. Thinking about a clutch kit.
How about you?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Lock n ride roof and windshield
SSV Works radio
Pro Armor Doors
XT30 winch that I have to send back to warn before putting it on
I went the mud route with my S and had some problems with it so I decided not to go that route with my XP...Just going to keep it mostly stock..

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Dont mind helping at all...You wanna bring it down...I have all the tools we need..

·
ridin dirty
19 Posts
i actually just found out that the xt 40 will not go with the rzr due to its charging system. they say that it will fry the xt 40 due to the low amps. i have a friend of mine that is an electrician and is going to help me install a dual battery system and a crossover switch. i am excellent mechanically but retarded with electronics. have you had any time to take that beast out yet? you know of any places? im still hunting for somewhere to go around here. let me know if you know of anywhere out there and maybe we can hookup. mike

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Well, my buddy just put an xt40 on his 12 xp but has only rode it once and I dont think he has used it...So your saying the low amps on the machine will fry the winch? That seems strange to me...something I will have to research..

No I havent rode it yet..We are going to carolina adventure world next weekend, hopefully..but as far as around here, no I dont know of anywhere to ride and not many people are speaking up on my thread about riding with me..

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Im gonna start a thread about the winch and 900 to see what people have to say about up here..It just seems very strange to me..Plus I dont want my buddy burn his up...lol..

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Not gonna be able to make it man...I gotta help my buddy put a roof on his house...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Anybody going to Busco this weekend??

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Randomly...Anyone want to go to Busco tomorrow on 02/21/2013?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts