Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by the dealership where i purchased my 900 that the front shroud if removed will cause the rzr to overheat. I dont believe everything a dealer says but ice never had a rzr so im asking yall. Im wanting to order the emp outback extreme winch bumper. Ill have to remove the shrouds or cut them to fit.

Is there any truth to what i was told

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Addicted
3,649 Posts
You will be fine without the shrouds. I have been since day one also. There is even a thread on here where a guy did extensive testing in the desert on this same topic.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive decided to order the wild boar bumper. I had it on my can am and really liked the quality of it. Also its well over $100 cheaper even with the forum discount on the emp. I ordered a fairlead bracket, shift knob winch switch and a wiring kit for my warn rt40 winch. Gonna order the bumper tomorrow

·
Premium Member
41,101 Posts
Over 7000 miles on my XP and took the side panels off from day 1...

Your dealer doesn't know his azz from a hole in the wall...

·
Premium Member
41,101 Posts
I was told by the dealership where i purchased my 900 that the front shroud if removed will cause the rzr to overheat. I dont believe everything a dealer says but ice never had a rzr so im asking yall. Im wanting to order the emp outback extreme winch bumper. Ill have to remove the shrouds or cut them to fit.

Is there any truth to what i was told

Find another dealer... Yours isn't the sharpest tack on the board...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wild boar bumper and rear hitch ordered and expected in by friday!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts