1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Very nice! Welcome Bulldog Lighting!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Welcome and are you producing these lights in house, in the US now? If so right on and I'll be ordering shortly.

This is a statement from your website:

"Bulldog-Lighting© distributes out of our San Carlos, CA warehouse. With the manufacturing experience of our team, we have worked closely with our exclusive factory in China to create a quality product that we are proud of. Effective July 2012, Bulldog-Lighting© will be bringing our production to our San Carlos, warehouse where we will have full control of our quality, research, development and custom orders. "

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
RZRForums.net would like to welcome Bulldog-Lighting as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Bulldog Lighting - Affordable Off Road LED Light Bars. Off Road Truck Parts | Truck Accessories
Thank you for the welcome! We hope to help everyone on here and hopefully work with many of you in the future!

Very nice! Welcome Bulldog Lighting!
Thank you!

Welcome to the forum ,and thank you for your support .
Thank you! We also now have tube clamps for any type of roll cage.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Welcome and are you producing these lights in house, in the US now? If so right on and I'll be ordering shortly.

This is a statement from your website:

"Bulldog-Lighting© distributes out of our San Carlos, CA warehouse. With the manufacturing experience of our team, we have worked closely with our exclusive factory in China to create a quality product that we are proud of. Effective July 2012, Bulldog-Lighting© will be bringing our production to our San Carlos, warehouse where we will have full control of our quality, research, development and custom orders. "
We build our lights in our Warehouse in San Carlos, CA!

:redrzr::)

·
Just kidding!
10,757 Posts
Cool I have a 30" on my XP and it works awesome. I had 4 HID's before and to 30" bar blows the HID's away. I can finally see go enough at night to feel safe. I just want to get 2 small spots for my pillars and point them to the sides. They are great lights.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Thank you! I am glad that you love your light. We can get you set up right,

There are two promo codes, you can put both in when you checkout on our website:

rzr1
rzr2

one is free shipping and two is 5% off.

We look forward to working with you all in the future!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Remember everyone, All of our lights come WITH a wiring harness AND bottom mounts!

There is no need to add a wiring harness or bottom mounts to your cart.

Side bolt mounts are optional.

Also, You all get free shipping and 5% off,
promo codes:
rzr1
rzr2

Thanks for the support!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts