Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Looks great! You do good work.
Man, I would have to take my shoes off before going in for a cold one. Dirty RZR would need a bath first as well.

It's too nice for me. I make a mess to fix stuff. I clean my tools and RZR, but shop is always a mess. If shop was this nice I would be living there. Wife and kids can have the house and everyone is happy!!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Adding a loft in my 30x40 garage right now. Cool deal folds up nice and is safe.
Ladder looks plenty strong and wide enough. Not like those risky pull down attic tree house steps for kids.
I use a forklift to get stuff up there. If helper is available I ride an empty pallet up on the forklift as well. Never have enough storage and overhead level is out of the way. Like the height you have!!

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Lookin good Joe! Dad has those same NewAge Cabinets in his shop. I put them in mine a few years ago and its a different model. Their warranty is pretty good, they had to ship me 3 sets of doors for one of my cabinets before they werent damaged by shipping. Luckily when Dad's came in they werent damaged at all.

Reactions: RZR_Joe

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well, now that its finally official, the log home and property we just bought HAS A MAN CAVE!! Its a three door, 40x44 stick built shop with a finished interior, not to mention the garage attached to the house is huge (about 40x30). I didn't snap any inside pics, but the lower half of the walls are wood panel. I attached a picture from the listing, so the stuff inside and trailer outside, is not mine. Oh, since the seller was only using the house and property a few weeks of the year and lives in a different state with almost no snow, he left behind two essentially brand new snow machines!! 🤯 The black Arctic Cat M8000 has 740 miles and the white SkiDoo has 75 miles. Both were purchased locally brand new in 2016. Now begins the fun of moving.

Plant Sky Building Tree House
Table Property Building Interior design Cabinetry
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

221 - 231 of 231 Posts