Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know that ATR bronze bushings come with their shifter. But do they offer the bushings alone, without the shifter? Or does someone else offer the bushings only?

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
918 Posts
I haven't been able to find any of the bushings by themselves. Last time I asked, ATR would not sell just the bushings.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I figured. Seems like someone would make and sell them. Know there cant be much cost in making them so there could be alot of profit for someone. And make shifting much easier for us!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Where are the bushings located exactly? Does anyone have pictures of the ones that come in the kit?

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Google ATR Polaris RZR Solid Shift Kit and it pulls up.

·
Registered
918 Posts
RZR2mud, I might go ahead and pull mine out. Draw them up and make a set. Ill make you a set if you want. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks if you can wait that long.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rzrshopping! Get me a set built and let me know. Got a new shifter in and wanna get it installed (RZR's in the shop right now though), but if you can have some done within a couple weeks, I can wait. Thanks again.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Frank, I will. And I'll let you know too Rzrshopping.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Our shop is really backed up right now, and I'm going to struggle to ge time to take them out and get a drawing made, but I will try. If someone else can make them, I'll buy em'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts