Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just broke my 3rd front hub on my 2009 S. What sucks is this time in only 100 miles and I really didn't beat it up (had the wife riding shot gun). Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Those cast hubs are really weak man. That dose sound like a high number but they still fail frequently. We run our Billet hubs and they are much stronger, in fact I have yet to see one break myself. I'll shoot you a PM with your Forum member price.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those cast hubs are really weak man. That dose sound like a high number but they still fail frequently. We run our Billet hubs and they are much stronger, in fact I have yet to see one break myself. I'll shoot you a PM with your Forum member price.
Sounds good. Please PM me.

While your at it I think my second primary clutch bearing is on its way out. When I put it in gear she starts to drive away... very slow. Got a fix for this too? lol.
Thanks,
DD

·
RZR55
207 Posts
utv inc hubs very good quaility and price also i was like you and kept breaking front hubs till i went with utv incs hubs

·
Registered
431 Posts
There are two different styles of billet hubs on the market.... the ones that require you to press in the stock wheel studs..... and the ones that have a threaded in wheel stud. I personally choice to go with the threaded in wheel studs...... if I every mess one up.... its a simple fix! And when I use my cordless impact.... I don't have to worry about spinning the factory studs in the hub!

iTi quit making them.... but fireball racing makes some that are just as nice for $200 cheaper!

·
Registered
123 Posts
A buddy of mine had the Dragon Fire billet hubs and they are bullet proof. He is extremely hard on his RZR and he broke about 6 of the stock ones. He is not broken the billet ones...yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts