Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
daryl and me went to the taylor park rally. on banquet night he won a brand new emp front bumper with light guards thank you doug from emp and frank for the rally, 3 day latter were at fun center buying a brand new 570 rzr wants to go on the 50 inch trails we take it campiing 2 days later labor day weekend and its break with 70 miles on it we take it back to fun center no compresion, they want to tear it apart and fix it he wants his money back or a new machine, what should we do it was built march 3rd we not having fun WHAT should we do???????

·
Registered
52 Posts
Getting a new machine out of a dealer? Your probably asking for the impossible, but I would make him add the max warrantee on it for free!

·
Registered
592 Posts
ask for two year warranty for free and some free polaris bling

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update clip fell of of spring on valve, hitting piston, replaced piston, cylinder head, valve, fixed today sold extended warrantie 5 years for 661.00

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I bet yall are ready to ride. I would hate to have my new toy be in the shop longer than at my house. Did manage to save a little on the extended warranty.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bet yall are ready to ride. I would hate to have my new toy be in the shop longer than at my house. Did manage to save a little on the extended warranty.
Yeah, that's a great deal on the extended warranty. I had the engine rebuild earlier this year and it cost me $700 for a 2yr extended warranty.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This just happened to me, exact same problem! If it's less then 6 months you are obv getting a new rebuilt engine.

Here is th kicker don't talk to your dealer they are useless when it comes to getting your point across.

What I did is I called HQ customer service, when you call your going to ask for a supervisor.
Be polite the first couple times you call, if your lucky you will get someone you can speak to. I addressed my concerns, obv wanted a new machine or new engine as this product in my eyes is a lemon. After about 2-3 calls and no response from a supervisor i called as a very irate customer. You will notice they ask you for your name, I told them I wasn't saying sh** until I had talked to a super.

Anyways to make a long story short if you cause enough commotion you will get to customer relations. This is where they will offer you a extended warranty, in my case I already had one, so I bargained and I was compensated about 1500 dollars in free parts.

I'm not sure if you have already done this, but I thought I would share my story. Don't give up until you have free sh** or a new engine/machine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts