Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can you get the rear cv replaced or buy a heavier duty one broke the right rear inner one don't want to buy the whole axle right now what are my options

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
If you want a factory one it is better to just buy the whole axle assembly! The price of the CV is only a few dollars less than the whole assembly, they clearly don't want to sell just the CV:ride: If you want aftermarket stronger ones then there are several vendors on the forum here that sell them. Super ATV has a nice axle assembly for a reasonable price:ride:

·
Registered
195 Posts
did you break the cv or the axle? I have a complete broke cv/axle(axle broke) cv's ok, $75. Or if you just need the axle, Holz sells oem take offs for like $20.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Dam....wish I new about the holz take-offs. Sometimes you will see em on here,people takin em off for their LT kits. I actually went through this a couple weeks ago and I just didn't feel like waiting for one to come around.
OEM completely axle assembly is like $270 bucks for the rear I believe. I ended up getting the rhino brand axles for $200 off side-by-side sports.com
They are really super atv axles and I am very happy w/them so far. They are significantly heavier/heavier duty than the stock ones. So far so good. Like E-wa said,the cv's alone are ridiculous its totally worth replacin it all at once.

That was just my experience w/ the whole ordeal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts