Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Before going to bed I must say. This decision on Brimstones part is hurting themselves and the best marketing Trails End could ever receive.
Brimstone was on our to do list this summer. Never heard of Trails End. Now we will never attend Brimstone and Trails end moved into their spot. Continue to show courtesy and stewardship Trails end its only benefitting you.
Why am I upset with Brimstone?
This day and age to many people dictate what you can and can not do to allow rules like brimstones new rule of cant stay anywhere but approved places. We all know this has nothing to do with anything other than trying to strongarm Trails End and buy them out or hurt their business.
Funny thing is Trails End will now become what Brimstones wishes they could attain. Oh how the play to block Trails End has just catapulted their business and reputation.
Trails End this was the best thing Brimstone could do for your business:)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Before going to bed I must say. This decision on Brimstones part is hurting themselves and the best marketing Trails End could ever receive.
Brimstone was on our to do list this summer. Never heard of Trails End. Now we will never attend Brimstone and Trails end moved into their spot. Continue to show courtesy and stewardship Trails end its only benefitting you.
Why am I upset with Brimstone?
This day and age to many people dictate what you can and can not do to allow rules like brimstones new rule of cant stay anywhere but approved places. We all know this has nothing to do with anything other than trying to strongarm Trails End and buy them out or hurt their business.
Funny thing is Trails End will now become what Brimstones wishes they could attain. Oh how the play to block Trails End has just catapulted their business and reputation.
Trails End this was the best thing Brimstone could do for your business:)

I agree

·
mack90
584 Posts
He was on here arguing with us about video evidence of someone cheating in their SxS race that Brimestone did nothing about, since the winner was a buddy of Brimstone - funny how that "gold old boy network" works with them.
I wondered if anyone else remembered that. They caught him red handed cheating and did nothing. That's good sportsmanship there Brimstone.:scared2:
mike # 21 cut the course and was caught on video. then after weeks of waiting on brimstone they came back with some bs. I still have the video and its clear that he cheated and got away with it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had my annual passes refunded as well as the rest of the people I ride with. We have already been to Windrock for a 3 day weekend this year and will be returning in May. As long as Brimestone continues their current policies we will not be back. Love Trails End and everything they stand for.
Can you guys post some info on Winrock? I took two rzr,s and the family up to Brimstones for a Thankgiving weekend ride. Bought a three day permit (expensive for 2 adults and 2 kids) . Broke the first day. No refund. Left and went home. Always enjoy the mountains on motorcycles in the car or on the RZR. Dont really like the way they were setup with a permit bought way out the road away from the riding. How is windrock and whats the best route to go coming frong from Chattanooga?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Best off buying annual passes if you plan on riding more than 1 weekend.
TWMA passes are annual only but you only need 1 pass / vehicle instead of 1 pass /person like Brimstone and Windrock.

·
Registered
65 Posts
thanks Brimstone for another awesome White Knuckle Event. Had a blast and the whole fami.y enjoyed it. Keep em coming!!!:clap:

61 - 75 of 75 Posts