Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
They can stick it with their BS new money hungry rules. Bought my TWRA pass and stay at Trails End.

I hope the rest of the informed riders out there will elect to spend their money elsewhere as well.

·
Registered
842 Posts
An attempt at damage control?????

Too late for me. At this point riding Brimstone would be like me purchasing a BlingStar product.....Never Happening!

·
Registered
434 Posts
It's not Brimstone Recreation any more. It's Brimstone Resorts now.
That's how they can dictate where you can and can't stay to ride there
"Resort". It should be "Brimstone Resorts to anything to shut down Trails End".
And yes Mark Love did say he didn't need the SxS community's support.

Buy your TWRA pass and ride with out infringements on your civil rights!

Boycott Brimstone

·
Registered
327 Posts
They may support this site, but I will not support brimstone!! Alot better trails close by. Will go to them before someone tells me where I can stay!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Good thing about Brimstone being a supporting vendor is that maybe once again they will see that they need to work things out. I understand its a money thing, but they are losing tons of money not working on a resolution.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Re: Re: Brimstone Recreation is a Supporting Vendor!

Thousands of people are spreading the word about Brimstones unfair discrimination of off road riders. I would have thought that this forum would have looked into whats going on before allowing this.
This forum I wouldn't think has the option of who they allow as vendors. That would kind of be discrimination wouldn't you think? I would hope that maybe with them being a vendor and seeing these post first hand that they would work something out with the campground so riding down there could get back to somewhat normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thousands of people are spreading the word about Brimstones unfair discrimination of off road riders. I would have thought that this forum would have looked into whats going on before allowing this.
This forum I wouldn't think has the option of who they allow as vendors. That would kind of be discrimination wouldn't you think? I would hope that maybe with them being a vendor and seeing these post first hand that they would work something out with the campground so riding down there could get back to somewhat normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
What he said :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Guys, I think the staff is being incredibly cool. Lets keep this very professional.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Gunrunner, they have not to date, so I can only assume they won't start now. They have zero explanation on why they made this change. I asked them on their Facebook page, before they made it to where you could no longer post on it. They never answered me, next day you could no longer post.

·
Official Parts Breaker
4,817 Posts
:rm_thumbdown: Wonder what will happen to the boycott brimstone threads and sigs now..
They'll probably be deleted now I'm sure... they are on the wrong forums, didn't mark say he didn't need the SXS crowds?

Gary,

I'm sure you've read all the threads so I know there's no need to rehash the current preference of the people that have spoken.

I do seriously suggest though, as a website that is trying to support and promote the sxs industry, I feel that allowing Brimstone to join as a vendor (which is NO doubt in my mind a way for them to get members of this forum to stop mentioning boycotting them.) is not conducive to the thoughts and ideals set forth by Rzrforums.

This forum has spent countless hours promoting our sport and I'm sure I speak for most people, what Brimstone is doing is borderline illegal if nothing more than selfish, ridiculous and unethical.

For a company to tell the public to stay at a supporting "vendor" to help promote their business is their business... but to tell the public you CAN'T ride at their place because we're staying at a lodge that they are arguing with is crazy. As long as I'm willing to pay for their tickets to ride on their property, what difference does it make where I sleep or park?

Not only is Brimstone dictating where I can stay, they add insult to injury by making it very clear that they do not care what the riders think and we are insignificant to their business.

Does Rzr forums really want to have a company like that projecting that kind of image?

I hate to jump on the bandwagon but I have to voice my opinion and say that even though Brimstone is paying money, I think this is one case that they need to be rejected.

I said my piece but I will not ride Brimstone and will tell as many people as I can about it. A few weekends ago when we had a ride at Trailsend, we had between 200-300 people attend. Insignificant my ass.

Thanks Gary for listening,

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
If Brimstone and Trails End have a problem with each other then it should have stayed that way, their problem. Brimstone is the one who chose to drag the riders into this by changing their policies to punish the riders over it. If Trails End had changed their policy to where if you ride Brimstone that you can't stay at their campground, then the shoe would be on the other foot.
It is the equivalent of 2 parents getting divorced and one parent purposely trying to make the divorce as hard as possible on the kids.
I really hope Brimstone is able to see the error of their methods and makes the proper corrections. I would really love the opportunity to ride at Brimstone, but with the situation as it currently stands, am not able to in good conscience.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I dont blame RZR.net for taking a fee from brimstone, they should its part of running the business end of this forum. But you would think if brimstone is paying to be here they would voice the concerns of all these posters and not just sit in silence.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts