1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
hahahahahahahaha well they have to do something

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
:rm_thumbdown: Wonder what will happen to the boycott brimstone threads and sigs now..

·
Registered
970 Posts
Well kiss my ass lol. I mean I glad that the fourm is getting support from them but not a good compay/organization in my opinon and hundreds of others....

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Lmao is this a joke...........

Oh your serious, whoops.

Tapatalk2

·
Registered
4 Posts
REALLY!!!!!!! After how they have treated the Off road community by dictating were we can and can't stay to ride at their Park. Who got the payoff for this? They can :work5: if they think there getting any of my money. I also guess they will have the right to censor what being said about them too? :rollfinger:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't care about brimstone or to ride there. It's just not the kind of riding I like to do. Alot of guys seem to be pretty upset about brimstone's recent actions. I just hope what has happened on other forums doesn't happen here. If you don't kiss a site sponsors a$$ or like the flavor of the week they are peddling and voice your honest opinion you catch a ride on the ban wagon.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Re: Re: Brimstone Recreation is a Supporting Vendor!

:rm_thumbdown: Wonder what will happen to the boycott brimstone threads and sigs now..
They'll probably be deleted now I'm sure... they are on the wrong forums, didn't mark say he didn't need the SXS crowds?

·
Registered
528 Posts
This thread is 2 days too late.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
They'll probably be deleted now I'm sure... they are on the wrong forums, didn't mark say he didn't need the SXS crowds?
Yes he was quoted saying that. perhaps they do need us. Sad though, I loved riding Brimstone. Too bad about their policy regarding where you must stay / not stay to ride their trails

1 - 20 of 75 Posts