Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
The Beast
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happening at Brimstone Labor Day weekend?

·
Registered
85 Posts
SxS Roundup. We have a few of us going. should be a good time. Food, live music, racing, vendors, Ect. But if you haven't booked, you will be stuck in primitive camping, thats all thats left.

·
The Beast
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not plan to camp as our family has a Condo across from Neyland Stadium that we use for Vol games, so I plan to stay there. Is there anywhere I can search for info on the Roundup?

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
We are going.. Went last year and had a blast. We always camp when we go riding. Its part of the fun!

·
Registered
59 Posts
i will probably go if I can, if I see anyone frome here I will probably try to tag along because as of right now it's just going to be me and the wife

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
I plan on being there, camping.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Guys I am really thinking about heading to Brimstone for Labor Day. I know a few of my buddies are going too. If you all want to meet up and ride let me know. i can lead us around if you want......

·
The Beast
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It sounds like several people from the Forum will be there on different days. Where would be a good place to meet up each day? This would give everyone the opportunity to not only meet, but to also ride. I know and ride with the guys from Polaris of Knoxville, also known as Ultimate Toys/Ultimate Motorsports. I'll check with Tim and see where they will have their Supply Trailer setup and this could be a good Rally Point. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Inless he backs out at the last min. :naughty:

We plan on staying Thursday night through Sunday. We plan on staying by the creek behind the jail if its not full when we get there.

BigR, last time I talked to bigbore he asked me to save him a spot. So he is planning on going. It looks like a few others from SSxS also.

G

·
we will be up there thursday night look for the big enclosed and lifted duramax come hang out with us.
Yeah, that duramax is lifted all right! I found out the hard way :rofl3:

I plan on trying to make this trip. Hope to see you guys there!

If Big-R makes it, I vote for him to lead us on a ride.

·
Grandpa
755 Posts
Inless he backs out at the last min. :naughty:
:tongue_out:Dang, that just hurts. Nice to know that I've got good friends on here.
Gonna really try not to do that this time. Got a job I've gotta get done this weekend and haven't planned anything else to the Brimstone trip weekend. I won't be able to leave here til 4-5pm on Fri. so save me a spot for the tent. Guess I'll have to set up in the dark.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My wife and i are going Thursday till Sunday, we are camping at the new overflow across the bridge down at the trails. We would like to hook up with some people to ride. I know the area pretty well. Last week we rode from the parking lot at Winrock to Brimstone and back, 70 miles round trip. There are alot of "unmarked" trails between Winrock and Brimstone by the way.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My wife and i are going Thursday till Sunday, we are camping at the new overflow across the bridge down at the trails. We would like to hook up with some people to ride. I know the area pretty well. Last week we rode from the parking lot at Winrock to Brimstone and back, 70 miles round trip. There are alot of "unmarked" trails between Winrock and Brimstone by the way.
Now that is a trip I would love to take. I have only been to Brimstone once, but it was awesome. we rode pretty far one of the days and ended up WAY off of the Brimstone trails. But since nothing is marked, we had no idea where we were. I also heard that once you leave the Brimstone trails, you are on federal land and the Brimstone land use pass won't cover you there.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.