Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
What is happening on the video, is that the coarse makes a big u, and that 21 is cutting across the woods, basicly cutting 1/4 to 1/2 mile and skipping 4 other riders in the dust.

·
Registered
100 Posts
there is another video you can watch in full lenth on you tube.
he just edited this one. let me break it down for you cuz it was my camera and thats me your looking over the shoulder. The holeshot #21 was not even in top 6(shows in the picture) but 2:21 later hes cutting which puts him in 3rd. You would have had to have a rocket to pass 4 people in less than 2:30 in single track woods. His cheating beat me out of 2nd place.

CHEATER HATER
LCB

·
mack90
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats bad is he did it twice and got away with it. who knows where else he cheated. he was like houdini one min he was there and then he was gone.

·
Registered
570 Posts
The title sponser was Tony's Toys and he was wearing a Tony's toys id on the front of his rzr. Also, the bad thing is that people was telling the brimstone staff the whole time the race was going on that 21 was cheating and they said that they could do nothing without proof. 1 min after the race was over and before the awards, proof was presented in the way of a video and the staff said they could not view it because the laptop they was using had suddenly malfunctioned. Nice timing

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The title sponser was Tony's Toys and he was wearing a Tony's toys id on the front of his rzr. Also, the bad thing is that people was telling the brimstone staff the whole time the race was going on that 21 was cheating and they said that they could do nothing without proof. 1 min after the race was over and before the awards, proof was presented in the way of a video and the staff said they could not view it because the laptop they was using had suddenly malfunctioned. Nice timing
Weird!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts