Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hello are the 28x10x14 tires true to size I was wondering on the width for my trail and putting them on a 6" wide wheel.
The Ironside typically runs about 0.75-inch to a 1-inch shorter than the stated diameter and near true in total width. Just keep in mind that we are speaking in generalities, each size may vary.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Still have not installed mine since they only measure 25 inches and are marked 27 inch. Don't see 10lbs making them 2 inches taller.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Still have not installed mine since they only measure 25 inches and are marked 27 inch. Don't see 10lbs making them 2 inches taller.
They might surprise you. My Mongrels grew a lot after running them. I wish I could remember how much but it was significant. I verified this again when installing a new tire later. The growth did not come immediately after inflating but after running some. I would have said that was crazy if I have not seen it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
The sidewalls on these tires are as heavy as the treads on my Mongrels. Specs call for 9 inch wheels, mine are seven so tire shops likely would not even mount them on my wheels.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've been running a set of berserker 30's on 14x7 rims for about 6 months. 1000+ Miles rough mountain trails. No problems, tires show very little wear. The 30x10x14 measured 30.5 aired up to 10 lbs.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have been running the berserkers on my stock XP 1000 wheels for over 1000 miles tires are wearing great.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’ve got around 700 miles my set of 32 inch berserker tires. They measured 32.5 with 12 pounds in them. I have them mounted on my stock highlifter rims, and they are still like new. The ride is smooth and the tires have unbelievable grip. I was also surprised with traction in mud. Braven offers some big discounts through their website on a regular basis. I got mine free shipping and 45% off last Easter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 54 of 54 Posts