Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 2010 S in pearl white and was told it was the LE version. The title work didn't do me much good and I have been trying to piece together information from the forum as to whether or not I really have the LE version.

Is there any definitive way to tell for sure?

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
if its a 2010, an "LE" was all they had although they hadn't started using that term yet. all of the S models 2008-2010 came with fox shocks.

·
Addicted
3,654 Posts
NO power steering. If all is stock, it will have the crusher wheels with Bighorns, Fox shocks, white springs, color matched seats. And if the plastics are original, the pearl white IS a limited edition color. I may be missing a few minor details. Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did a vin decoder and it gave me this
Your results for VIN number: RNGR-10,RZR S,800 EFI,P.WHITE

It has fox shocks, crushers/bighorns, white springs. Don't know on the power steering, only had it a weekend and the wife drove it while I rode the grizzly.

Anything specifically you need a picture of to help determine?

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts
In the start of 2010, no LE were out.
The pearl white S was the top of the line at the time. It had all the goodies.
Latter that year some LE became available. The only difference was plastic color and 2 color seats iirr. Shocks and all other running gear,engine, etc... identical.

imo the 2010 RZRS pearl white was the best RZRS ever. End of 2010 the LE orange not bad either.

In 2011> they started with the little skinny axles and cv's, the new fuel injection -3hp less, regular S came with the Sachs shocks, no rear roll cage, etc... to me a cheaper unit.But ya, they got a little better fuel mileage...
But all of the years are really good machines, and all have their pros and cons.

·
Addicted
3,654 Posts
I did a vin decoder and it gave me this
Your results for VIN number: RNGR-10,RZR S,800 EFI,P.WHITE

It has fox shocks, crushers/bighorns, white springs. Don't know on the power steering, only had it a weekend and the wife drove it while I rode the grizzly.

Anything specifically you need a picture of to help determine?
Yours is an LE.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pearl white S was the top of the line at the time. It had all the goodies.

imo the 2010 RZRS pearl white was the best RZRS ever.
Well thats good enough for me.

Thanks for all the help guys, i'm trying to break into this scene and get my head around this machine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
its not a le, they didnt have le at that time even though yours has all the le stuff on it. in 2011 the non le version was the plain red one. the le versions are like yours in 2011, fox shox, wheels, bighorns paint and seats.

·
Addicted
3,654 Posts
After doing some further research, I STAND CORRECTED. The white is not an LE. It does however have all/most of the standard LE items, before the limited was available.

I apologize for being misleading.

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
NO power steering. If all is stock, it will have the crusher wheels with Bighorns, Fox shocks, white springs, color matched seats. And if the plastics are original, the pearl white IS a limited edition color. I may be missing a few minor details. Do you have any pics?
this poster is right

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So LE wasnt an option in 2010 but there were limited (non standard) colors. I bought it from a 70 year old man so this might be what he was trying to say?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Regardless I love the ride ... I just don't want to continue the mistake when talking since it's not a Limited Edition. I just trying to get a grasp of what I actually have.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
correct. there was no standard S in 2010 so there was no LE. in 2011 and up the rzr s from 2009 and 2010 became their LE, but they created another model without the shocks and tires and called it just an S. so although yours technically isnt an LE, but it is an LE. Make sense? lol

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
Still a sweet ride! Enjot that thing. BTW, my dealer swears they never made a Purple RZR. But they did make them, and to the best of my limited knowledge, it never showed up in any brochures.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Still a sweet ride! Enjot that thing. BTW, my dealer swears they never made a Purple RZR. But they did make them, and to the best of my limited knowledge, it never showed up in any brochures.
They did make purple. A buddy of mine has one

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh I love the machine, that is no doubt. I just want to be sure what I have and make sure I don't keep saying it's an LE when its not. This is one sweet ride.

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts
and make sure I don't keep saying it's an LE when its not.
Just say, its the 'real' original RZRS,that has all the stuff the LE doesn't... the rear roll bar, 3 more hp, heavy duty axles and cv joints, easily replaceable ignition cdi, best looking hood with larger under hood storage box, etc... you know, its the best RZRS ever...
:ride:

jmo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and make sure I don't keep saying it's an LE when its not.
Just say, its the 'real' original RZRS,that has all the stuff the LE doesn't... the rear roll bar, 3 more hp, heavy duty axles and cv joints, easily replaceable ignition cdi, best looking hood with larger under hood storage box, etc... you know, its the best RZRS ever...
:ride:

jmo
Hell yeah

1 - 20 of 20 Posts