Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought the PC 925 today, I think they discontinued the L version, any tips on how to mount these? I don't do any jumps just deep mud

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
C.J......Before you drop it in the battery holder, get some kind of strap to put in the bottom of the tray....It makes it a heck of lot easier to get out...

·
Addicted
3,657 Posts
And put it on a charger before you hook it up.

·
Registered
322 Posts
C.J......Before you drop it in the battery holder, get some kind of strap to put in the bottom of the tray....It makes it a heck of lot easier to get out...
Very true. It was a pain in the ass to get mine out before I put a velcro strap around mine. These batteries are amazing. I try my hardest to run it down each weekend and it still has 65 - 75% of juice left when I try to charge it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Does it come with the correct terminals, or do you have to order different terminals? Alsi, i have heard of people's battery boxes breaking, anybody found a good solution for this?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Also, i have heard of people's battery boxes breaking, anybody found a good solution for this?
Ya, strap it down so that it's not constantly jumping up-and-down and beating-out/cracking the bottom of the box! Pretty simple, huh?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Does it come with the correct terminals, or do you have to order different terminals? Alsi, i have heard of people's battery boxes breaking, anybody found a good solution for this?
Mine broke on me....Easy fix to prevent it is to put something under the box like a small block of wood. Rattle can it black and slide it under the battery box and run a wood screw through the skid plate into the block from underneath. Nobody will ever see it unless you drop your skidplate for maintenance. If yours is already broken then UTV Inc makes a nice metal replacement box. Mine was strapped down good but the plastic tabs of the box cant handle the weight being forced onto them through whoops.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts