Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been an offroad rider for around 45 years, started with dirt bikes and then went to quads a few years back. I own a 2012 Raptor SE with Monster exhaust, tuner and intake. Also own a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport 6 speed manual car. So even though I am 60 I love hot rods and going fast! About a month ago my son in law and I rented a 4 seater and 2 seater 800 rzr. My friend owns a Polaris Dealership in Elk Grove Calif. After an awesome weekend at Pismo we decided we had to own RZR's!! My son in law purchased a 4 seater 900 and I purchased a very slightly used 2012 900 VooDoo. Mine has front full windshield, doors rear canvass with windshield, yoshi exhaust and plastic top.

Still have our quads but doubt we will use them as much as the RZR's!!!

We are excited about our purchases and can't wait for our next riding trip!!

Glad to have found this forum.

Fred

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum Fred! Congrats on both you and your son's purchases. They are a freakin blast plus there is some great riding in Ca.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am all ears for riding places in Northern Calif. We are in the Sacramento area and looking for place to ride. We are headed to Pyramid lake in Nevada in a couple of weeks. Should be a blast!!

Fred

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2011 RZR 800

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Congrats!! And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hello from southern Louisiana Fred! Welcome to the forum and congrats on the RZR!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Been to Pi Pi on quads before, don't want to go there in the summer, to dusty!!! My son went to MiWuk a few weekends ago, he enjoyed it. We are planning a trip to Sand Mountain in a couple of week if the weather cooperates!

Fred

1 - 17 of 17 Posts