Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question : seems like over the past few weeks my machine has bottomed out a few times,Not sure if its beacause the ground here is rock hard with no rain or? I have 2011 rzr s with the sach shocks , does this sound like its time for an upgrade in the shocks? Probably answered my own question but just thought I would throw it out there. as Shocks are not cheap ........lol

·
Premium Member
41,101 Posts
Question : seems like over the past few weeks my machine has bottomed out a few times,Not sure if its beacause the ground here is rock hard with no rain or? I have 2011 rzr s with the sach shocks , does this sound like its time for an upgrade in the shocks? Probably answered my own question but just thought I would throw it out there. as Shocks are not cheap ........lol
YES... The Sachs Shocks are a POS...

Fact Not Fiction...

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Sorry to report, but you NEED to get some better shocks AND springs. Sachs shocks are junk and the stock springs will sack-out very quickly. And, bottoming-out will, in short order, damage the rest of your suspension components, such as your shock-mounts, shock-bushings, A-arm bushings, etc. My two-bits.........

Cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol I kinda figured it was time , now my hunt is on for some better shocks , can anyone recomend any ? I have seen lots out there and havent really looked into what is a good set, I mostly do mud and technical rocky trails ......any help would be great , always better to learn from others than just go buy whatever .....thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
lol I kinda figured it was time , now my hunt is on for some better shocks , can anyone recomend any ? I have seen lots out there and havent really looked into what is a good set, I mostly do mud and technical rocky trails ......any help would be great , always better to learn from others than just go buy whatever .....thanks in advance
If you can find a set of Fox Podium take-offs and buy a set of MakinTrax springs, you'd have it made.

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts