Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer says both clutches need to be rebuilt at a cost of $1,500 Parts Plus labor . When I look up parts on the internet the primary is around $435 in the secondary around 400 so does this seem in line or are they screwing me?
2015 900 Trail.

·
Vendor
2,416 Posts
We can help set you up with replacement clutches as well as a kit to make it perform better. Here is a link to what a clutch package runs. Keep in mind that forum members get 10% off of our website by using discount code RZRFORUMS at checkout.

2011-2014 XP900 Complete Clutch Package | Alba Racing

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Vendor
181 Posts
You can get upgraded primary and secondary for those prices. Feel free to contact us if you have questions on clutches.

·
Vendor
10,237 Posts
Dealer says both clutches need to be rebuilt at a cost of $1,500 Parts Plus labor . When I look up parts on the internet the primary is around $435 in the secondary around 400 so does this seem in line or are they screwing me?
2015 900 Trail.
Yes they are screwing you, brand new ones can be bought for about $380 each

We don't sell the primary clutches for a 15 900 but it can be bought at an online parts place for #380 and we sell a complete secondary for $380 shipped.

We have the primary clutch puller you need to get your primary off.

But call me and lets see if you actually need a primary or not, could just be the piece of crap secondary Polaris put on that model and dealer is trying to take advantage of you.

If you are concerned about doing the work yourself, don't be we have install videos and I do not mind talking you through it.

Also the Duraclutch is an option too if you are a slower rider.

Call me today after 830 central time

Todd
601-771-0070

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2015 900 Trail.
Yes they are screwing you, brand new ones can be bought for about $380 each

We don't sell the primary clutches for a 15 900 but it can be bought at an online parts place for #380 and we sell a complete secondary for $380 shipped.

We have the primary clutch puller you need to get your primary off.

But call me and lets see if you actually need a primary or not, could just be the piece of crap secondary Polaris put on that model and dealer is trying to take advantage of you.

If you are concerned about doing the work yourself, don't be we have install videos and I do not mind talking you through it.

Also the Duraclutch is an option too if you are a slower rider.

Call me today after 830 central time

Todd
601-771-0070
Ironic, I was looking for your number when I saw your post. I'll give you a call in a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts