Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
How much would shipping be to 28314?? Also do you have any in stock?? If not how long would it take to make one(all black) w/ the mounting tabs on it so i can mount it to the seat base?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Guys,

I bought the booster seat for my little guy. When in the back of the RZR 4 there is very little leg room for him. I get nervouse that in an accident his little legs would suffer.

Is there an option to put a seat mount on the bottom of the booster and just remove the stock seat? Is this something I can add to the booster that I already purchased from you?

Thanks for any insight you can give.

-Travis

·
Registered
233 Posts
Guys,

I bought the booster seat for my little guy. When in the back of the RZR 4 there is very little leg room for him. I get nervouse that in an accident his little legs would suffer.

Is there an option to put a seat mount on the bottom of the booster and just remove the stock seat? Is this something I can add to the booster that I already purchased from you?

Thanks for any insight you can give.

-Travis
I have the twisted stitch booster and also a PRP booster. I think the problem is the stock seat. Both boosters barely fit with the stock seats. I installed the rear bench from Twisted Stitch and wow what a difference in leg room. Not only for the kids but for adults too. I dont usually run around with adults in the back but the wife likes to option of loading up all her friends for a "girls" ride. I know switching to the bench is expensive but I think its the best all around solution. I am sure Leo and the guys could weld some tabs on the booster or even make you a custome booster but again I think the bench is the way to go. I've attached some pics trying to show the extra leg room. I'm 6'-2" and 225lbs and I fit back there now.

Chris

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts