Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 1014 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quick video of some drags of a 900s vs a xp1k. Then I load the tune and race again. All races are consistent and end the same. 4x4 races are a bit closer tho. There is more vids to come and 0-60 results.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
seems to jump out of the hole. need one.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Get a tuner on your 1k and see if it re gains its $5k advantage. Any clutching done on the 900? Stock tires on both?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stoxk tires. Sock clutches. I do have a tuner for the xp1k that hasn't been installed yet.. As for who jumped who. All the races were about the same every time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Stoxk tires. Sock clutches. I do have a tuner for the xp1k that hasn't been installed yet.. As for who jumped who. All the races were about the same every time.
Where can I get one? Can you post a link? Also, will it void my warranty? I bought an extended 5-year warranty with my 900S!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
221 Posts
TMaxx, were you impressed by the results and is it worth the price tag? Only reason I ask is that sometimes videos like that don't tell you the whole story.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That BMP tuner looks just like my HS Mini Max on my diesel. U guess they use same chip just different firmware/os?
I'm familiar with the h&s mini maxx on a 6.7 powerstroke. And it seems the same. It's a bullydog gt tuner system. Your custom tune is saved on a sd card

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TMaxx, were you impressed by the results and is it worth the price tag? Only reason I ask is that sometimes videos like that don't tell you the whole story.
I'm getting more and more impressed every time I ride the rig now. I do understand quick vids don't do justice and have more on the way when I get home(I'm in PA doing some business) I did 225 miles last weekend, I want to get a bunch of seat time then uninstall it and see my frown

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got my tuner in friday loaded up the tune today and now it's giving A check engine light. When I read it it says unknown dtc and won't erase it off. Also it runs pretty bad with it on. I put back to stock tune and everything is good. Is anyone else having issues with it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
did you get the correct tune? there is a different one with or without power steering.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would bet it is the wrong tune. Like stated above, there is a different tune for eps, I have about 300 miles on mine. Not one issue. It's mint.

1 - 20 of 1014 Posts