Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can someone please explain to me why you'd upgrade the clutch? I plan on doing a lot of trail riding in east TN so is this something I should look into? I've got a 2017 900s.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ok friends, I know I'm asking a lot and there may not be a simple answer so here I go anyway. I've been adding wonderful things to my ride and along with these goodies apparently has come with the cost of performance. My tune is the latest version, slip on exhaust, stage 1 clutch running 2-1-0, 93 octane and still losing every drag race to completely stock 900S and 1000S. I have a front bar, rear rops, winch, and tree kickers that neither others have... doea the weight really make that much difference?? Any suggestions? In low it takes about 4 seconds to hit 8100 but seems like its shifted out by then. Running 28x10x14 roctanes all around. What should I do with the weights from here? Anyone notice much difference with upgrade secondary?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Bushwaffle, I too am running the same tires and have the latest BMP tune. Just rode today and it's crazy fast in high had to get used to it. Ran in low because still major power but a little easier to control in mountainous terrain. I have the SLP Clutch and messed with the weights by adding weight to the clutch arms because my peak RPM'S were happening too quick. I get 7800 at around 40-45 mph then drop a couple hundred til 50 then back to 7800 still pulling hard. I tried racing my buddies 2017 900s and won all while spinning my tires like crazy on the start. It took me 5 tries to get it right. Just write down every change w results after you add/ remove weights.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anybody running 30's and what weight setup you using. I'm using 2/1/0 and can't get above 7800rpm. I also have bmp chip

41 - 48 of 48 Posts