Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first of a few new features of our Gen5 EFI box we are announcing and will be releasing is a wireless bluetooth adapter to be used in conjunction with the EFI box. We currently have a few of these adapters being tested to develop the basic look and feel of the software to go with it.
The video you see is the first run of the layout. Our basic layout is likely to be somewhat different than this.
With this adapter, you will be able to connect wirelessly to the EFI box for tuning, logging, or monitoring many aspects of vehicle that it is installed upon.
This adapter will work with a laptop computer or Android device.
Logging with an Android device is accomplished by a simple press of the screen as seen at the end of this video.
All MCX Gen5 boxes will be able to make use of this device with an update to the firmware.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive just finished installing an mcx turbo kit on my '11 800s. im running the gen 5 box. i know those bluetooth adapters were made years ago but any chances of getting my hands on one? would love to have the abilitly to logg and map that easily. thx.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts