Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing a split blue sea fuse block in my xp1k it's going to have 1 12inch light bar, a heater, equalizer, wiper, and maybe some led strips for interior lights, all I got is 4awg and 10awg wire is the 10 going to be big enough? Maybe 6 feet from.batt to box?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also does the power wire from battery need to be fused? If so what size

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would search on here as there are a ton of posts on the topic. I’ll see if I can find the ones that everyone gave to me when I went through the process.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome thank you, also what size fuse or circuit breaker would you use in a 10awg power wire to the block? Trying to find something cant really see anything

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can’t say I fully understand the question. I’m a beginner so maybe someone else will chime in. I used a 100 amp circuit breaker and 100amp relay if that helps. A lot of folks on here use multiple 30-40 amp relays but I suppose it depends on your project needs. I have a winch so I ran that direct to the battery and a second to the new CB/Relay/Fuseblock. Hope this helps.
IMG_2071.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I got it figured out I'm just going to use a 40amp breaker inline it's mostly led lights and an equalizer going to my amp not much draw on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts