Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you that have replaced your blowoff valves..

Which one did you buy?

Is there a real difference between them?

I see some around $100 and then i come across some that are nearly $200.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yeah that thread is the business. Before I read that one I had the stocker, and the AA and neither one was worth it. They work sure, but the most cost effective is right there in that thread. I bought the Synapse Synchronic in the end and have been very happy, but still - the most cost effective is right there. You’ll see that almost every manufacturer is only rebranding, not designing some high dollar part in house.

·
Registered
100 Posts
2nd that! Rzr joes write up is pretty much spot on. Mine took just a little bit different size shim but very very happy with the results! Bov does exactly what states!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
47 Posts
I read you can vent the stock to atmosphere... realistically all I'm looking for is the cool sound. How do you do that?

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,163 Posts
I read you can vent the stock to atmosphere... realistically all I'm looking for is the cool sound. How do you do that?

Pull the hose that returns to the intake tube off, plug the hole in the intake tube, & put a filter on the port on the factory diverter that the hose came off of.

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts