Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I got a couple of sets of these at Harbor Freight. They have worked great for me. I was going to get the plier type until I found these.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I have the same orange ones from amazon, zero complaints.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
1,030 Posts
Bought these on Amazon to stop coolant from draining out when swapping out the IC.

Anyone have experience or thoughts?

I am a professional auto mechanic. I use those. Buy two sets. They work very well, but only if using the correct size for the hose you are clamping. They will leak a little, if you handle any hoses once they are clamped. Other than that, they are great.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am a professional auto mechanic. I use those. Buy two sets. They work very well, but only if using the correct size for the hose you are clamping. They will leak a little, if you handle any hoses once they are clamped. Other than that, they are great.
I assume that you are saying that I'll need 2 of the same size - one for each line to the IC?

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
1,030 Posts
Yes. One for each line. If both lines are the same size, which is pretty common. You will find the middle size perfect, the large too big, and the small too small.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
I never had big success with those plastic ones, I just slide rubber hoses on both side of Wise Grip needle pliers and work perfect every time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts