Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Awesome video. Uhhhhh. I need that. I'm still dumbfounded that places like that exist. What an incredible resource for fun.

Great soundtrack. Very appropriate.
Still one of my favorite forum videos! Got to ride with these guys sometime...dune season is just around the corner

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Awesome video. Uhhhhh. I need that. I'm still dumbfounded that places like that exist. What an incredible resource for fun.

X2!!!! That was spectacular!!!!! ... It doesn't get any better than that!!! Thanks for sharing:):):)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

X2!!!! That was spectacular!!!!! ... It doesn't get any better than that!!! Thanks for sharing:):):)
Thanks guys. Yeah, there really is no place like it. May not be everyone's thing but we dig it!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

Still one of my favorite forum videos! Got to ride with these guys sometime...dune season is just around the corner
We invited you, but you went radio silent when the weekend hit. Me thinks he got skeeert. :)

·
Registered
847 Posts

We invited you, but you went radio silent when the weekend hit. Me thinks he got skeeert. :)
Haha...that's true! Truth is I went out there and it was my first trip with the rzr. Our group is all rhino converts...so I was just getting used to the rzr that trip. Hit me up before you head out sometime. We usually go to Gordon's but I do enjoy glamis.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Haha...that's true! Truth is I went out there and it was my first trip with the rzr. Our group is all rhino converts...so I was just getting used to the rzr that trip. Hit me up before you head out sometime. We usually go to Gordon's but I do enjoy glamis.
R3Meyer is are group leader out in the dunes and we MOTOR. Prob why we blow so many belts. But yes, it is always fun to get to know new people and ride with. We use to be the Rhino group then moved over to the XP and havent looked back. Best upgrade for the dunes. Just want to see how the 1000 xp works out and how they are going to keep belts.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Any of you guys going to be out the 10/18-20? Would love to have another ride like that.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts