Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I screwed up. I used that "Black Streak Remover" from Wal-Mart on my trailer and not only did it remove the black streaks, it removed the shiney coating on the aluminum siding on my Attitude. Now if you look at the trailer at an angle you can see where the remover ran down the side before I got to it with the brush, soap and water.

Here's the question, anyone know of an EASY way to get the shine back on the dull streaks? I can paste wax it but my shoulders are tweaked from 31 years in construction. I have a buffer but I'm not sure how good it will work on the corregated siding. I've offered a few of my daughters friends some cash to wax it by hand, but they're all too lazy and living off of mommy and daddy to worry about making some extra cash. So now It's back to me and my screwed up shoulders. Sucks getting old.

Any help? Suggestions? The box is open................

·
Registered
247 Posts
Start with the buffer. You might have to tilt it to use the edge of the buffing pad. It will be easier on the shoulders and it will let you see if it will put the shine back.

I know where your coming from-I am also an older guy with bad shoulders and just finished waxing my 36' MH. I did it in 3-4 hrs. sessions in the am to avoid the 100plus degree desert heat. Unfortunately I think it could use a second polishing.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I know this post is a little late, but there are some of those mobile detailing places that will come out to do the entire trailer or just the work you want done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts