Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of black 1/4 doors or some call these leg minders. Work great for keeping mud off you and give the rzr alot better look then being all open imo. I am buying full doors to have custom painted along with the rest of the rzr. I had a buddy make these, he works at a car customization shop. The fit and finish look factory, continue the black plastic down the side and hide the side of the seats. They are very solid once bolted in, just has 3 mounting tabs where they push pin in the body. Easily removable for washing etc. The tops are covered in black vinyl so they dont get scraped up from climbing in and out, the rest is electro painted black. The top edge is also double rolled making a 1" wide lip on the top to make even more stable. I would like to get $150obo for them. I looked at some on eay and they are going for 150-190 and are not half the quailty of these.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Is their access to the gas lid?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah he notched it so that you can get your hand in there to take the cap off. I usually fill it up from inside but use the access hole to remove the cap. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha thats wat i was thinking when i got the notification in my email. Hell i done sold the rzr even lol. But i didnt close the thread or state they was sold so its all good

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes they was douglas beadlocks. And i powdered the bands along with everything else on the suspension and interior that i could powder since i was bored this winter. Doesnt cost me anything but my time so why not. The arm rest i made. Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.