Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"BLACK RHINO/RACERX SPONSORED ATHLETE SEAN COOK RACING THE 47TH BUD LIGHT SCORE BAJA 500 THIS WEEKEND"​

06-04-15 El Cajon, CA- The 47th Bud Light SCORE Baja 500, a 500 mile desert race starting and ending in Ensenada, takes place June 4th-7th in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico.

Black Rhino/RacerX sponsored athlete Sean Cook and the #1930 SPEED Energy / Black Rhino / Racer X UTV team are set and ready to tackle the challenges of Baja.

The team made the long journey from Modesto, CA on June 2nd and feels they have the vehicle and the sponsor backing to put the #1930 UTV at the top of the podium. Owner/Driver Sean Cook stated, “The team is ready to do whatever it takes and will not quit until the finish!”

Since arriving in Ensenada, the team had been relaxing at the beach house, enjoying the view and venturing out to Papas & Beer. “It’s been a long day, time to call it a night; I have a pre run date at 0700 with my good friend and arch nemesis Marc Burnett. He and his Monster Energy UTV team have invited me to pre run about 300 miles tomorrow. Going from starting line up to Valle de Trinidad; should be a learning experience! Sometimes I just have to say ‘how in the world did I get so lucky!’ Thank you to everyone who has helped along the way!” Sean posted on Facebook Wednesday evening.

Today begins day two of the Team’s adventure as they get their race gear together and get ready to drive into town to meet up with the Monster crew and begin their pre run. You can follow Sean Cook and his Baja adventure on his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sean.cook.5454.

The team would like to thank their many sponsors; Black Rhino/RacerX, SPEED Energy, GBC Motorsports, KING Shocks, OMF Wheels, Precision Builders, TORCO Oils, Ram Mounts, Fabwerx, Madigan Suspensions, Muzzy, Rigid Industries, Factory UTV, Twisted Stitch, Optima Batteries, Holt Ag Solutions Polaris, BRE Racing, D & D Graphx, L & L Powder Coating, Red House BBQ, Polaris Villa Hermosa, Cryo Heat, Hellwig Motorsports and Fabtech.

BLACK RHINO/RACERX MOTORSPORTS​

At Black Rhino Inc. and Racer X Motorsports, we have a passion for all forms of motorsports that is unmatched by anyone in our industry. From communications to safety, tear down to prep, providing fuel stations to race support, we meet the racers needs. We offer tons of products for ALL Side X Sides and a full showroom and website for your shopping convenience. We have a full service and installation center, an on-site fabricator, and a sales staff that is ready to help make your dream Side X Side a reality. Visit us today at 9303 Bond Ave. El Cajon, Ca. 92021 or log onto our website at www.blackrhinoperformance.com. You can also visit them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BlackRhinoFanPage.

BLACK RHINO: SETTING THE TREND FOR TODAY'S EXTREME SIDE X SIDES.​

1 - 1 of 1 Posts