Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on which '11 to get. I've seen plenty of Orange but still haven't seen any quality pics of the Stealth Black. Can someone that already has one post up some pics please....Thanks. I'll take pics of the Orange too...Post 'em up.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Trying to decide on which '11 to get. I've seen plenty of Orange but still haven't seen any quality pics of the Stealth Black. Can someone that already has one post up some pics please....Thanks. I'll take pics of the Orange too...Post 'em up.
I've not seen or heard of a stealth black '11 S LE. They make a carbon fiber black.....

·
Registered
5,414 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've not seen or heard of a stealth black '11 S LE. They make a carbon fiber black.....
love my orange madness!
View attachment 20950

View attachment 20951
Love the Orange. I have an '08 Sportsman in that color. Wife wants the Carbon Fiber black but I like the Orange Madness. The only pics we can find are on the Polaris website and they suck.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
love my orange madness!
View attachment 20950

View attachment 20951
Hey Mark, that's my ride! :)

Nice house....the grounds are sweet too. Must be a 1/4 mile of concrete driveway.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Both look very nice! I have the orange madness and I have seen the black on the showroom floor. Call around to some local dealerships to see if they have any in stock. You could also have a dealer email you pics. Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts