Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
They are heavy at 65lbs each. I noticed a power loss on my S but hardly noticed them on my XP. They roll extremely well for what they are as on the pavement as they ride on the center lug and you will only really feel them when you are going real slow or turning. They are great for rock crawling as well and bite hard. Triple S sold 9 sets of them in just one day in Moab at the Rally there last spring. They take about 2 weeks to break in as they are stiff from the get go. Mine originally were at 7psi which was too hard so I dropped them down to 2 psi and it made a world of difference. Some of the guy were running them with no air after the beads were set.

Hope that helps some.

Here is a Vid with them on my XP on pavement.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Recently put a 30" set on my 09 standard. All I've done performance wise (motor) is EPI mudder clutch, big gun eco exhaust, and UTV intake w/snorkels. Run great in mud/sand/hardpack and no issues turning them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How impressed have you been with the EPI mudder clutch and how much did it set you back?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice! I have 27" mambas but I posted how they never damaged my axles last weekend I snapped a front cv and now I'm thinking the satv 5" lift. There awsome tires though get me through the hard stuff

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zillacon, what size mamba's are you running. If those are 32's then your video has tremendously helped me make my mind up.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Zillacon, what size mamba's are you running. If those are 32's then your video has tremendously helped me make my mind up.
They are 30's.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I've always run EPI's on my sportsman's without issue and have yet to have any with the RZR. Think I got it new off ebay for under $200.

·
Dumbace
1 Posts
I have 32.5's on my 1000 and have done everything from the main mud pit at RWP to rock climbing with no issues. love them. No lift and still haven't been stuck anywhere and I assure you I have tried. They are insane.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts