Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Billet Grilles with 10” Rigid SR series light

CNC Machined from ¾” thick 6061-T6 Billet aluminum, black anodized and then re-machined to highlight the lettering which is set back ½” deep into the slots.

No drilling or modification required. Mounted with 4 flag nuts which rotate out of the way so you can insert the grille and then turn in behind the grille frame as you tighten them.

A very strong, unique grille that will not only protect your radiator from rocks and debris, it also creates a very solid mounting platform for your 10” Rigid SR series light. Your light will not bounce or vibrate around with this set up guaranteed.

Grilles and lights can be purchased separately or we also offer a nice discount for the package deal.

Part number LGXP1 Fits Polaris RXR XP1000. Has (XP1K) lettering in grille.

Part number LG002 Fits: 2011 and later Polaris RZR XP900 & 2014 RZR900, 2012 and later Polaris RZR 800 & RZR4800, 2012 and later RZR 570, Has (RZR) lettering in grille.

Part number LG003 Fits Polaris RZR XP1000 and S900. Has (RZR) lettering in grille.

Any grille separate price is $139.00

Rigid Industries SR series Spot/Flood combo Light separate price is $285.00

Package deal. Any Grille with Rigid Industries SR series Spot/Flood combo Light is $385.00

These grilles and lights are in stock and ready to ship. Available on our website or by phone order (503) 372-9346.
Our business hours M thru F 8am to 5pm pacific time.

Quality Accessories for your Side By Side

Use forum discount code SXIFOR10 to recive 10% off

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: New Billet Grilles with 10” Rigid SR series light

A great way to add some light to the front of your RZR.

·
Registered
258 Posts

Do you make these without the 'rzr' logo. i am a fan of just plain and simple no logos or scripts?

Any worry on decreased cooling to radiator?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Do you make these without the 'rzr' logo. i am a fan of just plain and simple no logos or scripts?

Any worry on decreased cooling to radiator?
No sorry, they all have the highlighted logo at this time.

Plenty of flow to the radiator, no cooling issues at all.

·
Banned
8,865 Posts

So I have to ask, With the light mounted up top, Is it visible with a winch mounted to a bumper or is it covered up?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

So I have to ask, With the light mounted up top, Is it visible with a winch mounted to a bumper or is it covered up?
Just depends on the bumper and how high it sets the winch. Some of them set it up high enough to effect at least the flood part of the light. The higher it is the more it will block. No effect if the winch is mounted in the stock lower location.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Will fit all 10" Rigid Industries SR series and SR2 series lights.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Prices listed in OP are for what we have in stock at this time. We can order SR2 series lights, please call or PM me for additional pricing and information. (503)372-9346 ask about forum discount.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Billet Grilles with 10” Rigid SR series light

Forum discount code SXIFOR10 to receive 10% discount. Killer deal for this awesome billet grille or grille/light combination.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Re: Billet Grilles with 10” Rigid SR series light

I will be interested in these I get my bumper and winch installed. I have the same concerns as post #8. I hope the measurements work out tho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts