• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on the RZR sill plate covers below? These are a custom product we made for our RZR-S, but we’ve had enough request to consider making this a production item. However it takes a very large chunk of aluminum to machine these from scratch, this translates to a cost a bit higher than most formed or bent pieces, but I believe the quality of billet aluminum speaks for itself. Do you like this product, do you consider it useful? Is it something you might consider for your own vehicle if the price was right?

·
Registered
181 Posts
They look awesome as long as you put some type of none skid surface for us fat guys that can't lift our legs.:)

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
I see them getting really really scratched from mud and sand that stuck to the bottoms of shoes... but they look nice! Also if the manyfacturing cost is so high then why not make it two straight pieces with an overlapping seam? JMHO

·
Registered
200 Posts
I like the paint better

·
Registered
170 Posts
how much?

·
Administrator
50,080 Posts
If you have doors installed {as i do } the shoulder bar comes out leaving a hole exposed on the sill it would be nice to have 2 parts one for the front without doors 1 for the rear section ,then the hole sill would have protection IMHO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.