Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,i was wondering if ne one has a Bikeman exhaust and to see if they were pleased with it.If it is alot louder than stock?If you need a fuel contoller?Could tell ne difference with the exhuast?(tourqe,top and ,etc)Thanks!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I had one and I sold it..It was sweet sounding .. just a little to loud for the USFS in California. I had the slip-on for he S model

·
Registered
35 Posts
I LOVE IT!!! Sounds great and I think there was some inprovement in all the categories you mentioned!!! Get it you will not be dissapointed!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
My little brother and I race a 2010 RZR and we just put one on and we are both please with the performance it gave the machine. If you are going to do an exhaust upgrade, I suggest putting the whole exhaust on but that is up to you.

·
Stay Thirsty My Friends..
17 Posts
Love it!!!!

I have not been hassled at all by any rangers in the parks for it being to loud.

I think is one of the quietest ones in the parks if not the quietest. I have the full exhaust and it is wrapped in heat tape. I am running the Dynatek Fuel Controler and Ignition.

Tell them you are on this site and they may cut you a deal.

Very very please.

DO IT!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did any of you guys try the bikeman exhaust with no programmer? I'm interested in his system and slip on, havent made up my mind yet. I'd eventually get a programmer but was curious if there were any lean conditions with out a fuel programmer and also any SOTP gains. Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a used full Bikman Exhaust for sale if any body want one ,great exhaust i just went turbo so dont need it anymore.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What are you asking for it kilowatt? PM me if you'd like. Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did any of you guys try the bikeman exhaust with no programmer? I'm interested in his system and slip on, havent made up my mind yet. I'd eventually get a programmer but was curious if there were any lean conditions with out a fuel programmer and also any SOTP gains. Thanks
i talked to bikeman this past weekend at a snow show about the full velocity system and said i don't need a programer but it would help to achieve its full power potential.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have over 100 miles on my new full velocity exhaust with no programer and it runs great. biggest gains are in the midrange and can definetley feel it.

1,108 Posts
You do not need a fuel controller with the pipe, but it does help pick up midrange power if you use one.

If you are worried about noise you can buy our optional quiet core/spark arrestor. This simply bolts into place on the inside of the endcap and can easily be swapped in and out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts