Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take the time to give a quick shout out to Rick and his team at SSS Off Road. I had their full skid setup on my 2015 XP 4 1000 and it performed great down in Moab and has done me well in the mountains. Unfortunately my ride was totaled recently. I was able to retrieve most all of my accessories but some of the skid plate was too bad to remove. Rick was excellent in letting me use some of the previous pieces and even gave me a great deal on a replacement and his crew did a very nice install. They were very friendly and Rick answers emails very promptly.

Basically, I love their customer service and their products are awesome as well. I have 2 skids from them and I recommend them to anyone that wants to protect their Rzr. Thanks guys!
:clap:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are so welcome. Thanks for taking care of me. Next week I'm gonna put the new skid to the test in Moab again. Can't wait!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just wanted to take the time to give a quick shout out to Rick and his team at SSS Off Road. I had their full skid setup on my 2015 XP 4 1000 and it performed great down in Moab and has done me well in the mountains. Unfortunately my ride was totaled recently. I was able to retrieve most all of my accessories but some of the skid plate was too bad to remove. Rick was excellent in letting me use some of the previous pieces and even gave me a great deal on a replacement and his crew did a very nice install. They were very friendly and Rick answers emails very promptly.

Basically, I love their customer service and their products are awesome as well. I have 2 skids from them and I recommend them to anyone that wants to protect their Rzr. Thanks guys!
:clap:
When you installed your skids. The side bolts do you have to drill through the factory plastics?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts