Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going down to Big Rock Saturday September 18th camping that night if anyone wants to go down that weekend? Anyone been lately? Its been a few years since I've seen the Widow Maker I saw a recent video of it and it looks like they took a dozer up the middle of it to open it up? Anyone have any experience with the Widow Maker?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was just at big rock last sunday the bull dozer has been on some of the trails on the right side of the property. but not up widow maker the bottom of the hill had a lot of brush and trees down.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be awesome to ride with another rzr, being around yours might make me wanna start modding mine. Were considering going down late Friday so we don't have to get up early Saturday, its a pain trying to meet early and head down.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We should have a small group camping Friday and more there Saturday, look for a caged Grand Cherokee and a caged Yota when you get there.

·
Addicted
3,644 Posts
I would love to go but my rzr is in the shop cuz i wrecked it. :(

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I met up with the group after you left, we didn'tget back till after 9:30. One of the Jeeps broke a rear axle so the tire came off, then the front steering linkage broke. Had to drag it back, in the process the guy who owned it fell down a hill and lost his glasses had to look for them, it ripped the brake line off so going down every hill they had to hook onto it from the rear. By the time they got back a coil spring had came out, front control arms were bent and the front end was over a foot, you could see inside the transfer case it was busted. But they were cool about it not all mad made for a good laugh and a good time. It was nice riding with another rzr flying around the trails had a blast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts