Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad currently has the big gun exhaust system on his rzr. His is also an 08 like mine. He is wanting my stock exhaust because it's quieter. My question is, can I just put the big gun exhaust on without changing anything computer wise? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? I did a search but didn't really find a definate yes or no on the subject. Thanks for any help!

·
mudweiser-z71
379 Posts
i`m not an expert but i do not think you need fi controller just installing an exhaust with no other mods.

I have a dfr/bti filter system on my rzr with a full Gibson exhaust thats why i use a fi controller...mudd

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only other thing I will have is the UMP air filter system. I know on carb. Atv's and all that you need to. I just haven't messed with the fuel injection on anything like this before. Thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
i have a 2010 s and put the big gun on mine. when i talked to the severice guys they said every rzr is different and with just the exhaust on u run the chance of the engine running lean which isnt good. he said a good test to see if you need one is when u are out riding when you let off the gas if it backfires alot you should get the controller. mine didnt seeem do need one but put it on an, yway, better safe than sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts