Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Thats sweet... looks smooth. So how was the pucker factor on the first run?

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Nice skid lid... You guys kill me that don't wear helmets doing stuff like that. Anyways, nice air.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
Nice Air.
"But"
X2 on the skid lid. Helmet saved my life
when I was younger. If not for the helmet
I'd be dead. Wouldn't you rather be around
to enjoy life instead of being worm food?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Cool vids.....glad the guy with no bucket on his melon didn't crash.

Funny, somehow letting go in a RZR isn't quite as impressive as on a dirt bike :rofl3:

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Nice Air.
"But"
Worm food....LOL. That's providing his family doesn't have him cremated. Then he'll just provide some nitrogen/carbon and various other elements. The plants will dig it though.

I need to find a helmet that works. Can't stand my expensive Arai helmet now that I have an RZR. Gotta find something I can live with that's not so heavy and restrictive. I just can't find anything I like. Love riding the RZR without a helmet. It's got to stop though.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Nice Air.
"But"
X4 now on the helmet...Awesome jump, I would back that baby up and see what she could do...first at 30, then40 ...all the way to Max speed...but first I would add a brain bucket and neck collar..cool vid though!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I saw an episode of 'Jesse James Dead or Alive" the other day. They did a roll-over so they could film it from all angles and measure the G's on the stunt driver.
Fully caged truck, harness, neck roll, helmet, whole 9 yards.....hits it at 35 mph. Driver's head hit the roof with 300 lbs of force! Even with the harness on.. :scared2:

The only clip I could find:

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Let's hope that it wasn't 300ft LBS PSI! and if it was psi, Jesse better have given that guy a tip when he got out of the hospital.... That truck just crumpled... Makes me wonder because Jesse is so careful when it comes to his builds and cages??? Either way it still brings the point home, u take a hit to the head like that and you'll have blood coming from your ears for a week!!

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
...... That truck just crumpled... Either way it still brings the point home, u take a hit to the head like that and you'll have blood coming from your ears for a week!!
Yeah, what a POS those trucks are (I own one). Can't believe how easily it folds in half. Certainly would have blood spewing from your ears.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts