Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for better ball joint options. i have the super atv 5'' lift, the ball joint have been worn out basically a month after i got the kit. They are all loose and the c clip keeps popping off the lowers. Looking for a better brand that will give longer life... Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looking for better ball joint options. i have the super atv 5'' lift, the ball joint have been worn out basically a month after i got the kit. They are all loose and the c clip keeps popping off the lowers. Looking for a better brand that will give longer life... Any help is appreciated.
x2

Same experience, sure glad I saved money on it :doh::rm_thumbdown:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I saved my stock ball joints and put them in after installing SATV lift. They are holding up fine. I had one of the SATV ball joints go out after two days riding so I replaced them all with the stockers that only had a 100 miles on them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saved my stock ball joints and put them in after installing SATV lift. They are holding up fine. I had one of the SATV ball joints go out after two days riding so I replaced them all with the stockers that only had a 100 miles on them.
Same here, i had one pop out nearly 3-4 days after i put it on. I have my stock stuff left and tried to get the ball joint out with no luck... how did you get them out? that stuff is just lying around out there and maint on the rzr is getting ridiculous...

·
Registered
428 Posts
i've worn out 6 total so far, my new epi ones should be in tomorrow. Polaris factory ball joints are like $50, the epi ones where $45 each though parts unlimited at the popo dealer, super atv ones that came in my arms are like $25 each.

i'm very hopeful of the epi joints.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the replies, im going to try and pulll my factory ball joints from the a arms lying in the garage, they have like less than 40 hrs on them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im running my stockers as well... the ones that came in my lift lasted 2 rides heck the dust caps came off during install...lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
I like how they don't respond to threads with anything negative about their products, but if your looking for something.....well....., that's another story. Way to stand in "front" of your products and not "behind" them.

Sent from my MotoAtrix using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
428 Posts
I won't say anything bad about tyler or super atv, their ball joints are oem replacement at a cheaper cost. They are not meant to be an upgrade, they are just half the price of polaris ball joints.

·
Registered
162 Posts
500 miles and the stock one's were blown out - almost ready to fall apart. 1,000 miles on EPI's and they still seem tight. But mine's not lifted and I try to avoid mud.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts