Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first RZR, a 570. What is the best windshield to take the chill off in the fall? I have no top. Wondered if I should go with a full or maybe the 2 snowmobile style ones?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Ive got a Jstrong Roof that I like so far. It's a full roof, but I can fold it in half too. Check them out..

·
Registered
565 Posts
A roof and a top together will cut down a lot on the cold air hitting you. On mine I have pro armor doors , cooter top and windshield. This all but eliminates the cold until you go fast for a long time. And the vortex at low speeds actually seems to push the engine heat in the cab with you so you stay pretty comfortable.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A roof and a top together will cut down a lot on the cold air hitting you. On mine I have pro armor doors , cooter top and windshield. This all but eliminates the cold until you go fast for a long time. And the vortex at low speeds actually seems to push the engine heat in the cab with you so you stay pretty comfortable.
How do you like the cooter windshield? It is about $100 cheaper then the Polaris lock and ride one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts