Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
I replaced my Rear bearings with Timken Bearings . Much better tolerances with almost 0 play after reassembly. Even with new bearings you will still have a small amount of play with stock bearings. About 40 each from autozone. Front bearings still good with 2000 miles.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I replaced my Rear bearings with Timken Bearings . Much better tolerances with almost 0 play after reassembly. Even with new bearings you will still have a small amount of play with stock bearings. About 40 each from autozone. Front bearings still good with 2000 miles.
Timken bearings are a very good brand. We use them on parts of our oilfield equipment north of the border.

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Timken Part number 510003 I know they fit the 2011 S I'm asuming all years are the same but that I couldnt tell you for sure. Couldn't find a crossover for the fronts and they seemed ok anyway .

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Stuart, you should be able to go on the to the EPI Website and check their SKU#'s of different years to see if the bearings are the same,
John

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry, but I looked into the Rocky Mountain bearings and unfortunately they're made in Taiwan. Same crap different pile as China.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would go with Rocky Mountain bearings too. They are high quality. Better than Polaris easily. I don't care where they are made if they are good!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just keep up with the grease. I grease mine now 3 times a year some do it after every ride or too

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes tiger tool... few other companies make them as well there all fine to use makes greasing the bearings easy

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

21 - 32 of 32 Posts