Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the Sand and Sport Show this weekend to purchase some new sand tires and beadlock rims. Am I better off going the first day possibly getting a deal on some limited quanity deal at the show that may sell out quickly OR going the last day hoping someone doesn't want to haul their rims and tires back to their store and offer a great price? Any opinons or experiences?

·
Fireball_Brian
682 Posts
I'm going to the Sand and Sport Show this weekend to purchase some new sand tires and beadlock rims. Am I better off going the first day possibly getting a deal on some limited quanity deal at the show that may sell out quickly OR going the last day hoping someone doesn't want to haul their rims and tires back to their store and offer a great price? Any opinons or experiences?
Hit up Dave at fullerton i know they have a booth at the sand show. Ask him if he will be bringing what you want. If not then you wont get what you already have in mind. know what i mean. Any time is a good time with fullerton they will most likely have show specials valid all weekend. i doubt their really be any last min save ya and extra couple bucks deal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts