Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Coming down for a week long vacation this summer. Was wondering the best riding areas and cabin rentals. Either Kentucky or west Virginia area. When is the best time of year for ridding and events/ festivals. thank in advance.

Registered
Well as of now HM is closed 馃槫馃槫 you could probaly go ride outlaw if you wanted we do. We are going down in june I hope there back open by than so we ain't fighting it. They have trail fest in Gilbert in october but that dont help you in the summer there aint much. There are alot of cabins and places to stay just google lodging at hatfeild mccoy trails. We always stay at abbs inn in Gilbert. You may like twin hollow camp ground but we do not we have had 3 bad experiences there and we never even stayed there we just went to eat.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Well as of now HM is closed 馃槫馃槫 you could probaly go ride outlaw if you wanted we do. We are going down in june I hope there back open by than so we ain't fighting it. They have trail fest in Gilbert in october but that dont help you in the summer there aint much. There are alot of cabins and places to stay just google lodging at hatfeild mccoy trails. We always stay at abbs inn in Gilbert. You may like twin hollow camp ground but we do not we have had 3 bad experiences there and we never even stayed there we just went to eat.
Thanks we probably won't be going down till after this whole situation goes away and after the trails are back open. So probably late summer sometime. Is there a width restriction? I'm 66" wide also.

Registered
Thanks we probably won't be going down till after this whole situation goes away and after the trails are back open. So probably late summer sometime. Is there a width restriction? I'm 66" wide also.
No there is not a width restriction I am 67 after I get my rims and tires on. Also when you say we i assume your wife or gf so you should take her to see the horses on the outlaw strips that is always fun.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
No there is not a width restriction I am 67 after I get my rims and tires on. Also when you say we i assume your wife or gf so you should take her to see the horses on the outlaw strips that is always fun.
Where is the outlaw strips? Ya my wife and my brother and his girlfriend are going as a family trip.

Registered
Where is the outlaw strips? Ya my wife and my brother and his girlfriend are going as a family trip.
South of Gilbert. We always stay in Gilbert so that's the only easy way I know but there are lots of ways to get there. If you go south from Gilbert just follow the signs to twisted gun golf corse and when ever you get to the top of the corkscrew road you will see a chain link fence and directly across from there is a dirt road just go back that dirt road until you see the strip job amd the horses are there somewhere just look for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts