Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of getting the rzr going I traded for and from what I have read, the UMP is one of the best filter setups. Where is the best price for one at?

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Well, I'll "pay it forward" and tell you. ;)

Rocky mountain ATV has it for $319 with discount code 96639 at checkout. Some of the vendors on here might match that price also.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Sure. Just goes to show, we reside in a small offroad community, and you never know when someone might need to lend you a hand. Whether it's a good deal on an UMP, or an old set of wheel spacers laying around your garage, you'll never know who will step up and help you until you ask. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure. Just goes to show, we reside in a small offroad community, and you never know when someone might need to lend you a hand. Whether it's a good deal on an UMP, or an old set of wheel spacers laying around your garage, you'll never know who will step up and help you until you ask. ;)
I agree, I just try to ask in the right section:)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I didn't realize there was a section to ask for free stuff? Damn... And after all this time I've been here I didn't notice. :rofl3:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
KO Customs Inc.
337 Posts
rofl now thats funny
You better watch it, you do not have as many posts as he does. He has more seniority here and we have to bow down as he laughs at us with his smileys.
ya but ryans a good guy and He hopefuly knows I'm kidding. he's tech. only got 2 months seniority on me look at our join dates.. lol:shhh:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rofl now thats funny
You better watch it, you do not have as many posts as he does. He has more seniority here and we have to bow down as he laughs at us with his smileys.
ya but ryans a good guy and He hopefuly knows I'm kidding. he's tech. only got 2 months seniority on me look at our join dates.. lol:shhh:
You do have seniority on your side. You are luckier than I. I could not afford a RZR then unfortunately. I got lucky on a deal on polarisriders. I have seniority there and I am the head admin and do not tolerate people to act though they can laugh and talk down to people because they have seniority or lots of posts.

·
KO Customs Inc.
337 Posts
You do have seniority on your side. You are luckier than I. I could not afford a RZR then unfortunately. I got lucky on a deal on polarisriders. I have seniority there and I am the head admin and do not tolerate people to act though they can laugh and talk down to people because they have seniority or lots of posts.

:shhh: I only bought one 3 weeks ago. I've been researching studying and dreaming of buying one for three years now!!!!!:rofl3:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

:shhh: I only bought one 3 weeks ago. I've been researching studying and dreaming of buying one for three years now!!!!!:rofl3:
It looks to be an important mod to making it bullet proof. I had a feeling a site sponsor would have the best deal!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well, I'll "pay it forward" and tell you. ;)

Rocky mountain ATV has it for $319 with discount code 96639 at checkout. Some of the vendors on here might match that price also.
I just bought mine from there not too long ago.

Using that discount its 287.99 shipped.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts