Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a heater system for my rzr with the defrost option. To me the ones I've found for $699 is way to high.....they're taking us out back at that price IMO and I'll make my own before I pay that rediculous amount for one.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Looking for a heater system for my rzr with the defrost option. To me the ones I've found for $699 is way to high.....they're taking us out back at that price IMO and I'll make my own before I pay that rediculous amount for one.
$450.00 shipped for the Polaris OEM Heater...

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Motoalliance is now offering Heaters! Pm for a price on a heater with defrost...

Chris
Devious PowerSports
If you know that people are looking for a heater, why not cut to the chase and not waste people's time and post up the price?
I was not aware that offering a discount was wasting people's time.....
Retail is $449.95

For those of you who would like to take advantage of a forum DISCOUNT feel free to send a PM for your price ?

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Can someone please chime into this and tell me why this isnt going to work? I hate to be pessimistic, but this really seems to good to be true. For another $60.00 you can have a hose kit and defrost kit. So basically less than $200.00 out the door and the BTU's are double what POPO's are.

Please chime in on this.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Can someone please chime into this and tell me why this isnt going to work? I hate to be pessimistic, but this really seems to good to be true. For another $60.00 you can have a hose kit and defrost kit. So basically less than $200.00 out the door and the BTU's are double what POPO's are.

Please chime in on this.
Why do you believe this will not work?
As long as the physical size of the unit fits the location you should be good.
I have ordered mine but not received it.
Others already have one installed so they should be able to answer more definitely.

·
333 Posts
I have a summit one, way better and cheaper than what anyone offers. More BTU as well.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts